I asked for a fade, straight up, with a 1 inch hand cut. Every time I go there, I regret it. This one takes the cake.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Fiesta Salons and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fiesta Salons to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fiesta Salons and fiesta salons haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fiesta Salons?

Comments

LIVID!! Avoid ALL Smartstyles at all costs if you love your hair! Smartstyle "I went to Smartstyle in Rowlett TX at 2501 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett, TX 75089 on 5-1-17 my stylist (if you can even call her that) was a black lady named..." Read more Supercuts - Haircut Review Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more Hair Club - THE BIRDS NEST NIGHTMARE Hair Club "The disaster happen in Elmwood Park Nj It's a birds nest....I am a Cancer survivor got it done yesterday, it's not real hair....glue came off 5hrs later....thwy are all about..." Read more Ideal Image - JuvÉderm Ultra Xc Injection Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more